Sunday, July 11, 2010

Catching up- May

So, I just got on here in a desperate attempt to revive my log and realized that I wrote this post and never published it...so I'm doing it now. Better late than never!

So somehow it has been forever again since I have blogged. Oh my. Life took off and I got busy! Apparently I didn't take any pictures in April, so I'm not really sure what I did, other than work on my Master's. I finished my second class in April and started my third class the first week of May.

The first weekend in May my sister, Bethany, and our friends Corianne and Sue and I all went away for the weekend to Bar Harbor, Maine. We stayed in the most adorable Bed and Breakfast ever, the Saltair Inn. We shopped around, ate ice cream, walked around on the beach, and before driving home, we drove up Cadillac Mountain and hiked around at the top.

Corianne, Sue and me (I was wearing my boots to walk around on the beach and to stand in the water- hence the strange outfit. Ha!)

In March I started helping with my church's youth group. May 21st-22nd we went to Camp Berea for a work weekend. On Friday night we had a bonfire on the beach and sat around singing songs, talking and laughing.

Zoe, Me, Winona- I love these girls!

Making s'mores. Yum!

The next morning, after a late night filled with talking and laughing. Winona was our official hair braider.

Then we got to work...
Hannah, Winona, Zoe

Renee and Shadd

The next weekend there was more fun! My friend Julie came up from Maryland to hang out for Memorial Day weekend. We all met up at our friend Tiffany and Ryan's house to celebrate M's 3rd birthday. So cute, and so fun catching up with friends.


Ryan and M (opening Corduroy from Aunt Erin)

Tiffany, M, and Ryan

The next day we all met up for ice cream at Jordan's before Julie went back to Maryland.


Julie, Tiffany, Me

So those were the highlights from May- at least what I can remember. After a long, cold and lonely winter it was a fun month!

No comments: